Becoming a member of AAF-Houston affords a host of benefits and discounts relevant to advertising professionals both locally and nationally.
OR Download the PDF below.
1. History & Legacy: AAF-Houston is the oldest trade association in Houston
2. Professional Development: Education in leadership, technology, creativity and marketing
3. All-inclusive Membership: Brings advertisers, agencies & all media together in one place
4. Advocacy for the Rights of Advertisers: Protects and promotes advertising as an essential industry
5. Governmental Affairs: Works to protect the First Amendment, specifically freedom of speech in advertising. Efforts range from grassroots mobilization to national lobbying
6. District and National AAF Resources: Materials, website and professional staff to assist local clubs
7. College Chapters: Nurturing the industry's future practitioners and leaders
8. Advertising Excellence: Awards honoring achievement in our industry
9. Multicultural Initiatives: Actively supporting diversity & multicultural marketing
10. Public Service: Applying skills of members to help solve community concerns
- Corporate Sponsors receive special recognition on our website, in our newsletter and at our monthly luncheons!
- AAF-Houston members wear distinguished nametags at all luncheon events.
- Members receive discounted fees for monthly luncheons featuring prominent industry leaders and speakers.
- Discounts on American Advertising Awards entry fees are also available to AAF-Houston members. A membership will pay for itself with the saving incurred with only a few entries!
District and National Discounts:
- Local membership also includes District and National dues complete with available event registration discounts.
- AAF-Houston members have exclusive access to National discount programs for goods and services – aaf.org