Join. Belong. Advance.
The American Advertising Federation Houston creates the most opportunities for advertising professionals like you to stay connected. Our industry changes quickly and it is more crucial then ever for you to stay up on the trends and topics that are shaping our future. From education on the latest technologies to access to the creative genius that propels our clients forward, the AAFH is your very best resource to all things NOW and TOMORROW.
JOIN NOW and take advantage of a very special offer! In conjunction with our 100th year, and for the next 100 days, your AAFH has discounted membership dues to $100 for the remainder of the 2011-2012 year. Join by April 11, 2012 to take advantage of this special offer!
The AAFH Membership drive will run from January 3rd through April 11th 2012 and will be marked by three mixers. We want to see you there! Mark your calendars TODAY and join us to mix and mingle with our current membership, celebrate our newest members and to welcome our prospective members.
Kick-off Mixer - Wednesday, January 11th 6pm–8pm
We're Half-Way There Mixer - Wednesday, March 7th 6 pm–8pm
Celebrate! Mixer – Wednesday, April 11th 6 pm-8pm
Location: The Brownstone's 88 Keys Piano Bar, 2736 Virginia, Houston, TX 77098
Join now and start enjoying the many benefits of your membership! AAFH Membership includes:
- Membership to the National AAF, your District 10 AAF as well as your local AAFH
- Membership to Only in Houston, Houston's creative community that connects you with every other creative industry organization in our city.
- Invitations and discounts to countless local, district and national events. With monthly luncheons, the ADDYs, mixers and galas locally to regional and national conferences - your schedule will never be empty!
- Access to discounts on the tools that are needed to stay current and successful in the industry. Special discounts are available to AAF members for services ranging from subscriptions to trade publications to shipping to web and telecommunication services.
- Access to a nationwide network of industry professionals who monitor advertising-related legislation on local, state and federal levels. The AAF protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government and we put our members face to face with influential lawmakers.
- Extensive job boards locally and nationally with the latest opportunities in every discipline of the Advertising industry!