HAFPD Presents: Strategic Diversity: The Case for Diversity as a Profit-Generating Business Asset
Strategic Diversity: The Case for Diversity as a Profit-Generating Business Asset
Join us for this insightful presentation and learn how harnessing diversity generates revenues and streamlines costs for your company. Businesses that want to remain competitive must understand changes taking place in their markets, among their employees, and within their competitors.
Did you know?
- The median age of the workforce is increasing from 29 years old in 1965 to 47 years old in 2000.
- 85% of new entrants in the workforce are women or people of color
- There is an equal balance of men and women in the workforce
- The workplace is now a mix of colors, ages, lifestyles, values and ways of perceiving the world.
A focus on diversity can help your company:
- Adapt to the demographic changes
- Better understand your customers
- Build stronger teams and communicate more effectively with one another
- Compete for the best employees
- Foster innovation and well-rounded perspectives on decision-making and problem-solving
- Support organizational goals and values
- Reduce legal and compliance costs
- Reduce conflict among diverse employees
- Improve your business ethics