The Interactive Account Executive is responsible for working with Comcast Spotlight sales teams to increase revenue for all Comcast Spotlight interactive products.
Primary Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop an expert level of knowledge of all Comcast Spotlight’s interactive products and be able to present their value to internal and external clients and agencies
- Develop a deep knowledge of all interactive products not sold by Comcast Spotlight and how they compliment or compete with Comcast Spotlight’s suite of products
- Assist Interactive sales team in development of sales and training materials and deployment of training to the field
- Improve Account Executive and Sales Manager comprehension of Comcast Spotlight interactive products
- Provide consistent, reliable sales support for Account Executives, Sales Managers and the digital team – will require regular travel in Houston to attend internal and external sales meetings and occasional travel outside the Houston market
- Work closely with research, marketing and automotive teams to develop category-specific presentations and packages
- Work with Account Executives and Sales Managers to identify opportunities, schedule appointments when appropriate, prospect for new business and present solutions
- Conduct individual and team strategy sessions to identify opportunities
- Develop customized presentations, proposals and packages
- Ensure all sales materials are updated
- Document all sales activity and meet minimum activity level requirements
- Responsible for achieving overall market interactive budget
- Work with external vendor partners to stay current on product offerings, request creative demos., and share new opportunities with teams
- Serve as backup for Interactive Account Executives and Director of Interactive Sales
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules and call expense reports
- Addresses customer complaints quickly and advises management promptly
of any situation outside position’s scope of authority.
- Coordinates implementation of interactive programs with sales,
marketing/promotions and creative services.
- Sales travel is involved when needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Deep knowledge of interactive media and proven performance in online sales
- Strong solution-based selling skills
- Highly adaptable and flexible self-starter with ability to organize, plan and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Team player with a proven ability to motivate and energize teams
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, possess a strong work ethic and a desire to help others succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
3+ years media sales experience – interactive required
-- Successful sales and/or sales management track record
- Prefer IAB and/or Google analytics certified. Will be required to get IAB certification ASAP.
Please apply online using the link above.